The Running Zone offers group training several times a year through our Running for Women program as well as
our Half Marathon training programs (these are offered twice a year- beginning in January and July).
2013 Upcoming Training Opportunities:
1) Running for Women’s “Learn to Run” and “10K” classes begin Monday, May 13th. Click here for information and to register.
2) 2013 Urban Cow/ Nike Women’s Half Marathon training begins Saturday, July13th. Click here for information and to register.
To learn more about our training programs, you can contact: Mimi at 916-478-9663.
Running Zone Running Club and Running For Women Classes
Half marathon training program includes:
- 12 weeks of coached trainingTraining begins Jan. 7, 2012
- Orientation/Information Night- Thursday Jan. 5th, 7 p.m. @ The Running Zone
- 2 group workouts per week- Tues. evening & Sat. morning
- Clinics on shoes & apparel, nutrition, injury prevention, & foam roller use.
- $99 fee for first time training with Running Zone
- $89 for Alumni who have trained with RZ before- includes training group shirt (participants responsible for their own race entry fee).
- Train close to home. All workouts in Elk Grove.